What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Again....gradients!

G

For those who want to experiment with gradients again, try this:

a) Change foreground color to black, background white
b) Select the foreground to background circular gradient tool , ?normal? mode
c) Create a small circle in the middle of the screen (pic #1)
d) Now change mode to ?lighten?
e) add similar circles to the one on the screen

To brighten everything up, you could add a levels and hue/saturation (colorize) adjustment layer (pic #2)

pic #3: after use of filter / distort / twirl
pic #4: after use of filter / artistic / plastic wrap

Don't forget to try out lighten with other gradients!

Have fun guys! :rofl:

G-man

I'm trying this this weekend even if the grass doesn't get mowed or traps don't get put down in the gopher holes. lol Don't U love summer?
Joy

Hey Joy, forget about this trick, because I took a shot of your grass and it really looks like it needs a cut! :rofl:

Ha Ha Ha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I needed that Gaussian really did thanks a bunch
Joy - you had better mow your lawn or ......... Run for your life! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
sfm

Say, I think that is my gopher, looks just like him, Gauss, I'd better exchange those new traps for Squirrel traps since he's really growing fast.
or--
Sue, Maybe you're right, this is a battle I could lose. (idea) I'll send the cats after the gopher and pray they return. Mean time, I make beautiful circles using those wonderful gradients.

I'll keep you posted.:shocked: Joy

we have to wait now to see if you survived the weekend joy! ha ha ha
sfm

G-Man & Sue

I sorta got stuck in stage three in the gradients, but with the worries I have with the gophers, I'm lucky to get beyond stage 2 and I'll have to toss in Stu's anti-alias brain excuse too, two....

a survivor hee hee

good to see the gophers didn't get ya he he he
sfm

Back