What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Agent Smith Fire Effect

:) Tx Chester & Hanarky! I'm glad that you liked, despite the fact that I didn't achieve what I set out to achieve. Alas... this is often the case... [innocent]

I'd love to teach you, Chester... but for me it really was an evolutionary process that predominately involved the techniques that I mentioned. [saywhat] Much more involved than I thought it would be, but I have to admit that I had a lot of fun "grasping" for it. And, as mentioned, I learned a couple of things along the way. Time well wasted/spent! ;)

Yeah, Hanarky... I had a hard time on that arm! [innocent] Whenever I went to define it or add flames to it, it just didn't look right. I got to thinking that how defineable would an arm be in a blaze and finally succumbed to the fact that it wouldn't... that's when I let it go :\

My attempt

I am pretty new to photoshop and don't have all that much time to use it, so I couldn't really understand The Keeper and Stroker's explanations.. but this is my attempt. Obviously I failed, but I think its okay. I think that I don't have enough knowledge to recreate it but it was fun to try. I would like to see some more explanations about it if anyone feels up to it.

Hi There Wendy! :perfect:

Dynamite! You get better as I get older:>) :}

How are you!

ranger72

Hi There :) Lilly

Its always nice to see your smiling avatar :perfect:

ranger72

Back