What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

album cover

lofly

hi i'm new here. ............................ ................

Last edited:
your photo seems grainy, like it is taken with a phone. I would use a better one.

Nice colors. Good composition, great textures, and I really like the colorization on the face.

Maybe the color scheme of the background could use a little variation in value as they're all more or less the same right now. Not enough contrast for my tastes. My biggest critique is the text. It disappears and was the last thing I saw. In fact, I almost said, "why don't you put some text on so we can see how it looks." It is IMO too narrow or at least not a large enough font size.

thank you both for your thoughts. i'm gonna try something and will post back soon.

it's starting to make me feel nauseous. i think i need to start over. thank you for taking a look and taking the time to write your feedbacks!

Last edited:
I would blend the face into the liquid effect more and saturate it to the same colour tone maybe?

Too much blend mate, just soften it.

Personally I think the whole problem is the wave on the forehead and the shadow does not belong

Back