What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Albums

ibclare

Queen Bee
Hi y'all
I know I've been absent like . . . forever. I can't find my albums. Have these been removed? They had better jpegs than some of those I still have since I lost PS. Now my sister wants some that are larger to publish in venues in her city in Northern Cal that have been hit so hard by the wildfires. Thank you, Clare

Hi Clare!
Do you like the look of the new forum? :cheesygrin:

I checked myself and I can't find my own albums no more.
I'll post a tread about the albums in the Staff room.

Lambert

Last edited:
I like the new look I think. The spoofy titles for contributors and their number of posts are gone - NP for me. I'm glad you didn't remove the who's online, just repositioned it.

Overall, it's OK! The bubbles are kinda goofy. IMO. But the new look is bold - that's cool. IK I really should come around more often, but it's hard to that and not be a contributor. I've been trying to find somebody with original software for CS 5 or 6, but so far no luck.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly Eggy. It's nice to see you're still here!

The new look is all James' work and it looks like, well, a modern forum should look.
I'll let you know about the albums.

Hi Clare, nice to see you! :heyguys:

Albums were not imported when converting to our new forum software. It wasn't possible to do at the time.

I do still have all the files though, as I took a backup of the entire server before the migration.

I'm still looking into a possible way to import them, no ETA yet.

If you like, I could see if it's possible to find your images and zip them for you as a download.

**edit** I looked into the download option and it's not possible due to the way our old software stored the images. Only option is to wait until I can import them to the new software. The images are not lost, just inaccessible for the foreseeable short term future.

Cheers :cheers:

Last edited:
Sorry, I just found this alert. I'm way behind on emails and such! no, it's OK; you needn't go out of your way. Just let me know when you get the albums up. I'm sorry that you couldn't save them to send, but such is technology: rips off it's own toenail while getting a pedicure! LOL. Thanks again, Clare
:sneaky::thumbsup:
Happy Halloween! :rip:

Back