What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Alterations

jspoon10

Hi guys, I just wanted to say thank you for helping me the last couple of weeks with logos and the photo image for my wifes birthday which she was overjoyed with emotion from, so thank you.

I just met with our baseball league executives and they were very very impressed with the updated logo design for our team. They are currently in the process of branding clothing and social media stuff with it.

I do have another favour to ask (of course). At the meeting, our Junior AAA Team asked me if I could do them up a logo. I told them I would see if I could get it on here but there were no promises.

Heres the request:

Below is the image they would like updated:

196457_6511206_1238978_97b331ff_image.jpg

They are called the "Cape Breton Ramblers" and are looking to have a spin off this. Their colors are red and white and blue. Is it possible to have like "Ramblers" in the center like this logo (have Cape Breton Baseball around the circle but take out "Club").

Here is my teams logo that you guys did if you want to take the colors from that and add in some white and maybe lighten the blue slightly:

cubs-nationals-vec.png

Also, they are also looking for "Ramblers" written out as a stand alone (In writing or just spelled out normally) that they can use for their Facebook cover page and to use to crest on the front of their jerseys. Here is a pic of what it looked like previously (image isn't that great but you will get the idea...)

little-wed-2666871_medium.jpg

Anyway... if there is anyone who wants to take on this task it would be greatly appreciated.

as always, thank you very much!!

Last edited:
Looks good! Can I make suggestion? Can we use the color scheme from the cape breton cubs logo above? Seems a bit bright

Other than that I think it looks pretty damn good!

Wow! these are both sexy as hell! Im gonna pass both of them on and see which one they want but youve outdone yourself my friend!

Could you throw those colors on this too and its a done deal:

53A21B06-9392-4C2E-BA37-4237E6CDA6B2.jpeg

thats what they are going to use for CB - “Cape Breton”

If it were my choice id be picking the navy ring! Thats straight 🔥

yeah he black and white ball behind the writing makes the Ramblers pop!

good shit man im excited to forward this off

The full image is the following:

C261E7E2-C1FD-4568-8D8B-C2B8CFD82205.jpeg

Im not sure if thats big enough or not. Just like the CB from it... i dont know if it can be recreated or not. The one you edited seems pixilated along the outside? Or maybe im just nit picking im not sure, hard to tell.

Love the way it looks, just unsure of the quality because like you said, the image was small...

Perhaps we can design a new 'CB"? I coud come up with a couple of designs if you like.

The only reason I started a new design was a problem with copyright from Carte Blanche Enterprises. I'll start again and post when done. Cheers.

Looks incredible! Try one last thing just to conpare then I think its a wrap?

Extend the top of C, shorten the bottom of C, and then make the middle B block style facing up. Like reverse Carte Blanc logo if that makes sense? I after that it should be done and ill pass it along that way they have 2 to choose from.

Also, if I havent said it enough. I certainly appreciate all this work man. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've lined up the gaps between the 2 letters to be vertical and added the block as you requested. let me know of any other changes. I had the round part as a reference to a baseball, but the "square" could be representative of the diamond.
Isac-CB-C.jpg

This is perfect! Thank you again, very much. Youve outdone yourself multiple times with these! Greatly appreciated!

Back