What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

an attempt at veggiman

ronmatt

Guru
I really enjoyed the veggie alien that I had posted here earlier. It was done in a 3d app, I decided to try one using photoshop.
There are a ton of technical glitches in this, but you know, I don't really think it matters. It's just for fun anyway. I worked on
it off and on and just had some fun with it. Don't bother tearing it apart, I already have. The original was done at 300ppi and this
is somewhat degraded with the compression

Nicely done... the only thing I would point out is that there are some issues with light source agreement... some of the objects were rotated and their highlighting is wrong... makes it look flat. Otherwise, cool stuff.

After looking at the Geiger-esque images... I'm thinking doing some natural images would be cool. Like a veggie spider or veggie tiger...

thanks.....as I mentioned in the post, I knew that there were a ton of glitches. many more than light sources. this was done with photos from a disk and some downloaded stuff.
the individual images had varying light sources. I attempted to overcome that by creating a 'hard light' source in the center. Given that, I just banged it out without not too much attention to 'some' details.
I like the idea of doing something with insects or animals. now I've gotta do some...

Back