What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angela before and after

I did hundreds of those not long ago, that type of image is seriously priceless to those who want to preserve memories that are fading, and corroding, seriouly, nice work...... client or personal?

I did hundreds of those not long ago, that type of image is seriously priceless to those who want to preserve memories that are fading, and corroding, seriouly, nice work...... client or personal?

Personal for portfolio purposes. I'm going to start advertising for the service in my local area and I need to add some restoration pieces to the ol' portfolio. The town I live in has a very large retirement community with lots of old, decaying photos and there is nobody in the area that does restoration work that I know of.

There you go, good luck with that

I like this, good result.

If it's for your portfolio you may want to cast an eye (and a brush) over the ghost of the crease through the middle of the dress :eek:

Very nicely done. May I make one observation? Like you can immediately say no? I think the image needs a bit more contrast, the range of white to black is limited. It will bring out a bit of detail too.

I did try more contrast on the photo because I thought it needed some as well, but it made it a little too harsh and I just wasn't happy with it so I ended up with this. :)

Very very very nicely done my friend.

You may want to add watermarks to each also, so your chosen business name gets drilled in people's heads, just a thought, it will also slow others from saying its their work. Again good luck with it!

And there speaks a very seasoned old pro mate.

Hey girlie who u callin old?......... Gotta boot up ole' Betsy and kick your tail to tomorrow SOON!

Hey it was a condiment you old fool you:rofl:

Well I'm takin that "condiment" and running with it like watery ketchup...... Prepare for it lol

Okay pleasant nightmares bud! I mean sleep well!:mrgreen:

Thanks Paul and Idad, yes a very good idea. I guess I never really thought about someone falsely claiming photo restoration samples as their own. Have you had that happen to you?

Not that I know of but I have read many that have thru the years in other forums.

Back