What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another glassy/plastic orb...

sure plenty of room in the shed he he he

just did this for chunks - taking the last one a step further :D
sfm

Sue, that brings back memories of magnifying glasses & ants from when I was smallish. Not that I ever did naughty stuff like that, (I was a perfect, well mannered, behaved child...) but I remember someone (maybe one of my brothers?) trying to see if the ants would actually catch on fire. They must have gotten the idea from television somewhere. Wonder if it really works? Sue, can I borrow your magnifying glass? [sly]

he he he sure
that lil worm was from a tute that I started and didn't finishe :D time guys time ha ha ha
sfm

Good stuff, Sue! Really cute, too :)

And here's my attempt. It's O.K I think. However, it is probably a little blown out. Gaussian, I promised this to you in another thread a while ago. What do you think?

That's not bad at all Koula.
Looks like you have all of the correct elements in there.

Good job. :perfect:

Well Koula, I'm very honest when I say "great!". The reflections, shadows and highlight, they all seem to be in place and it's a very convincing glass orb to me. Well done!! :perfect:

EVERYBODY TAKE A BOW

Really nice work ...loved :\\the diversity :\\and expertise.

I just got in the mood to burn it up when completed --saved me from starting over:D

Kew-el Joy! :perfect:

Feeling hot, hot, hot! ;)

he he he turning up the heat there hey Joy to nice to burn!
sfm

Koula, Wendy and Sueala

Yes, ladies, just flaming here;) (chuckles), I liked your balls too, ooops that didn't sound right :shocked:[stuned][saywhat] well.. you know what I mean - u did good with Mark's tut[sleepy] .

Joyful:D

Back