What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another post from the lost girl!!! HELP lol

dianahottie

Again I am new and so so sorry if this is in the wrong place!!

I spent 7 hours playing with PS7 and I know the little things but some one did a picture over and I love what they did!..

BEFORE

sexyb-w.jpg

AFTER
redonedidi2.jpg

She said she used the same program as I have ps7 but I have no idea how she did it??? Could some please help me a little??? Thanks so much Diana

Welcome to the boards!!

First, it looks to me as if the person used some stock photos and cut out the items she wanted/needed with the pen tool (found in the menu bar on the left about 2/3rds the way down).

Second, she then sized each pice to fit to scale. Edit>Transform> any combination of the options in that area.

Third, for the lips, it looks as if she painted them on using a combination of brushes with different colors and wet looks applied to the brushes.

Anything else?

Back