What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any grillers out there?

Doc

Grilling, as apposed to Barbecuing which is a whole other technique (low & slow).

Here's my new gas grill (also have a charcoal grill):

On_the_Grill_1.jpg

7 burners, 60,000 btu's and over 600 sq inches of cooking surface.

Here's what I grilled yesterday. Flank steak in a marinade of soy sauce, sake, sriracha hot chili sauce, grated fresh ginger and chopped cilantro.

On_the_Grill_2.jpg

On_the_Grill_3.jpg

On_the_Grill_4.jpg

Don't overcook flank steak or you have shoe leather and cut at 90? to the grain.

Here is another one of my favorite recipe's for the grill, Stuffed Flank Steak . The recipe comes from a grilling cook book I've had since the early 1970's. I think you'll like it if you give it a try.

Oh, I forgot to show the most important tool for the home griller.

DOCS.gif

Man Doc, your making me hungry! %} Thats a tight griller you got there, and those steaks...........WOW!!!!!!!!! :perfect: :perfect: :perfect:
Hey, would you mind inviting me over for dinner?

We grill year round! I'll be outside in 2 feet of snow just to get a good ol' grilled burger! We just bought a new grill too with a rotiserie that has actually worked! We had a fresh ham roast on the rotiserie tonight. yum yum.

I just ate not too long ago, and your pictures are making me hungry! :rofl:

Back