What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Any way to use one (or some) of these images to create one of just me and my husband?

mfryerson

Hi everyone, first time poster here, so please let me know if there's anything I'm missing, or that could make this post better!!

We just got our wedding photos back, and realized that our photographer did not capture any full length portraits (yes, we have asked him to make sure) :( BUT we do have a bunch of us with our families, and individually with our parents.

I'm hoping that there is someway to crop out the other people, or stitch together a combination of some of these to create a full length photo of just us! For clarity, he is the blonde next to me (the bride) in the patterned cummerbund.

I have no sense of how big of an ask this is (or if it's even possible!), so please let me know if this is a problem.

Many many thanks in advance!

P.S. I have attached the 'web size' versions of the photos, but I have the full size versions as well (they are just too big to upload here), so if that would be better, you can find them all here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/hy6LkoLHUshCeGcy8

Tony and Madeline wedding-647.jpgTony and Madeline wedding-648.jpgTony and Madeline wedding-649.jpgTony and Madeline wedding-662.jpgTony and Madeline wedding-669.jpgTony and Madeline wedding-689.jpgTony and Madeline wedding-693.jpgTony and Madeline wedding-694.jpg

MentosCubing

Power User
It is a lot of work and I don't know of anyone that would be willing to do it for free, unless they are bored.
I have no sense of how big of an ask this is (or if it's even possible!), so please let me know if this would be more appropriate in the paid requests section.
It wasn't too hard, actually. I think I got away with some pretty lazy editing here. It only took about half an hour. Here you are! (Let me know if you would like any changes and I will see what I can do - it's your wedding, after all :D)

wedding.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi everyone, first time poster here, so please let me know if there's anything I'm missing, or that could make this post better!!
Your post and your request are appropriate and acceptable so don't worry. We have plenty of talented members who will be willing to help you out.

Argos

Guru
I was working on it as well and seems the idea and image used was exactly the same as Mentoscubing ^^, I took me a little bit more time mostly I struggled with the shoulders part and adding a little bit of background on the right side for composition.

I made it low contrast but that's a personal choice ^^

P.s: sorry but I missed the link I worked on the ones on the post.

Tony and Madeline wedding-662f.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited:

mfryerson

It wasn't too hard, actually. I think I got away with some pretty lazy editing here. It only took about half an hour. Here you are! (Let me know if you would like any changes and I will see what I can do - it's your wedding, after all :D)

I was working on it as well and seems the idea and image used was exactly the same as Mentoscubing ^^, I took me a little bit more time mostly I struggled with the shoulders part and adding a little bit of background on the right side for composition.

I made it low contrast but that's a personal choice ^^

P.s: sorry but I missed the link I worked on the ones on the post.

OH MY GOODNESS you guys made my day/week/year. Thank you thank you x10000!!! These are JUST what I was hoping for!!! :D :D :D 🎉 🎉 🎉