What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have an idea for a new challenge?

Gaussian

Retired Administrator
It has been (too) quiet in the Photoshop Campfire forum, so if any of you have an idea for a new challenge, go ahead, discuss it here or just start one. In the mean time I will think about one too.? ;)

Let's get photoshoppping guys!? 8}

Stroker

Power User
Challenge?
Write a tutorial.

Shaun

How about "Favourite Tale"?
e.g.

ljiljana

Guru
Nice challange Shaun! :}

I will jump in and have mine shortly. ;)

LeMort

And what did the challenge out to be?
Favourite tale?

M:)rten

White_Death

how about doing the most creative picture ? and we all meet on yahoo messenger to discuss on line about them? 8))

Gaussian

Retired Administrator
Welcome White_Death :)

White_Death said:
and we all meet on yahoo messenger to discuss on line about them?

It's not the purpose of any forum to invite people to discuss the forum topics somewhere else. ;)

Tron

Guru
I live in the land of ice and snow - Manitoba, Canada - How about something to chase away the winter. A picture of coming spring and a rebirth of life. 8))

Gaussian

Retired Administrator
How about telling us how you've done your pictures, I mean you post them as if you attched them by accident, you don't refer to them in your text. So if you have the time, how about explaining to beginners how you achieved these results. ;)

buzhi132

Sling shot with ammo in the handle

Sling shot with ammo in the handle

Has anyone bought this type of sling shot before that holds the amo in the handle?
this company has free shipping to anywhere in the world and they guarantee delivery to Australia. I heard that sling shots
are ok to sell in Australia as long as you say they are being used to toss bait in the water when you go fishing, any truth
to thatone?