What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Work in Progress Anyone have any drawings or paintings in the works?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If anyone has any drawings or paintings in progress, please give us a preview!

I haven't had much time here lately, but I have been working on this car painting. I was recently motivated by one of our regular members and one of our special guest members lemorris to do a car study.

Here's the WIP. Very early stages.
Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 7.06.32 PM.png

Since we have a few new members who have posted artwork, it would be nice to see what others might have going on.

Hi Sam - never tried painting in PS myself. Didn't even know it was an option. Found a tutorial and I'll take a shot at it. Will post the results...if it's worth viewing... :cool:
- Jeff

Woah, that's a nice one. Still loading? I am gonna wait for the release. I wish I could paint like that. (

Umm... I don't do digital paintings so much as I do oil paintings does that count? I use photo editing to work on and build scenes for my paintings though. I'll attach my currently finished painting though if that's allowed

20210917_091845.jpg

I downloaded a Blender File of an Audi A8. (Screenshot)
Prepared all the Materials for the car and UV unrapped them.
Set the Studio lighting to model the detail correctly.
The last step was the final rendering of the image.

It is not painting, though it might still help people to see the details of the car in high end quality.

Audi A8 3D Model Blender.jpg

Audi A8.jpg

Back