What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone know how this 19 was photo shopped?

kingtripod123

The number 19 on that paper was actually photo shopped on there using GIMP I think or maybe Photoshop. Can someone give me a quick tutorial on how to photo shop something like that looks like it was hand written?
Thanks.

1530638781213.jpg

If you want it to look hand written, why not write it by hand yourself? Easier with a tablet and stylus, but you could probably fake it with a mouse if you practice. Create a new layer, choose a color and write whatever you want. There are also free fonts you can download that look like handwriting.

writing.jpg

i'm a total noob. can you show me step by step how to do the hand written thing on GIMP? i dont have photoshop..but i wanna learn how you wrote it the top one. i tried using the pencil thing, but when i write it doesnt look like its acutally written on the paper and looks really "photopshopped"

I think there is only one member using GIMP. Hopefully they will reply.

Back