What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anyone know how to get a jigsaw puzzle effect?

Thanks guys. I found the folder in PS so I know it's there. I still can't open it when working in PS itself. Suggestions? Thanks

Lee I can tell you what I did : From PS with File browser find your drive and go to Program files>Adobe>Photoshop>present >textures.
That should do it.
In this tread you can find Stroker tip how he is using puzzle.psd file.
"just did some quick fiddling. I prefer to actually open Puzzle.psd, drag it into the target, and operate from there. Not that there is anything wrong with texturizer, but drag-n-drop is more my style. Plus it gives more control (I'm a tweak freak like that)."

;)

huh. I cant find puzzle.psd [confused] that's..... odd [stuned] Maybe I deleted it? Does it come with all photoshop 7 versions?

[honesty] Talk about "irony" Lily [saywhat] ... I just found out about that puzzle.psd file a couple of months ago (accidentally). :shocked:

Here is an image that I made about a year ago, without that file and without a plug in. ;) As I recall, I ended up finding a jigsaw 'template' that I adapted for my own use using the bevel & emboss effect...

:perfect: Tx Bobzworld! I was a 'resourceful' guru waaaaaaaaay back then and I like to think that I still am. I just don't "believe" (but can make 'exceptions' under special circumstances) in 3rd party plug-ins... and learning what PS can do is so much more exciting and fulfilling than having an automated action do it for you...
;)
...mho... [innocent]

Wendy That is interesting what you did. :perfect:

I do agree with you , find first what you can do with PS (wich will take a lot of
your life time...) and than go further and explore plug -ins. That is my opinion. ;)

I didn't know that [saywhat] hmmmmmmmm will have to have a looksee me thinks ha ha ha

thanks guys :D
sfm

Tx G-Man! :)

Yeah Sue... there's always something new that we're learning about and discovering everyday with PS. That's the beauty of a forum like this! :)

Back