What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone using Logitech MX Master 2S or Logitech M705 with a Mac?

DrGrafix

I'm having sync and thumbwheel nightmares with these two mice... tried everything under the sun, they won't scroll/zoom in anything less than 20% increments. Ironically, I tried a wired MS Intellimouse via USB and the thumbwheel works perfect. Logitech doesn't seem to have good tech support for this issue.

I wound up sending the wireless USB Mouse back. Finally got a tech at Logitech that tried several things, then he said, lets remove all Logitech software. That worked well enough for me to keep the MX unit. Looks like their software is still squirrely with Mojave, so much so that you can't "program" the mouse. I'll keep an ear to the ground to see if they upgrade the software down the road.

Back