What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone want to Photoshop this for me?!

scanlo22

Hey everyone. All of my other pictures from this event came out very blurry and this is the only good quality image. I need to use it in a presentation but am a little self conscious of how big my face looks. Anyone want to use this as practice and make me look a little less large?! (PS: I'm referring to the smaller of the two large heads :lol:, the big headed poster is supposed to be that huge :redface:)
sheawithcase.jpeg

I'm not too sure what to do for you. How about more focus on the poster-sized head and less on you?

big_head.jpg

To add to Spruce's comment, the image you posted has so few pixels that if you project it onto a screen in your presentation, it's likely the viewers will see every square pixel. So, if you hve a larger (ie, more pixels) version of the same composite, why don't you post that so we don't waste our time modifying something that can't be used anyway.

In fact, if you have the individual component images that were used to create that composite, you should simply post them individually. Doing this would have the side benefit of allowing us to separately adjust the skin tones to (a) be more accurate, and (b) match each other.

T

PS - Just to be certain of what you mean, when you say, "the smaller of the two large heads", I presume you mean the bright one in the lower left corner, smiling and facing the camera?

Last edited:
Just to expand on this just one more time, if the head is shrunk, the hand would look out of proportion. The head looks fine to me anyway.

Leaving aside the head size request for the moment, here's a quick 10 second tweak to let you see what it might look like if one fixed the horrible lobster red / magenta skin tones.

T

Attachments

• sheawithcase-01_acr-ps01a-02b_1x.jpg
    sheawithcase-01_acr-ps01a-02b_1x.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 22

Back