What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Audi R8

Hoogle

Guru
Well change your settings on how you save it are you exporting from cinema 4d into photoshop or just saving from picture viewer. if so then go for PNG it renders it out a lot nicer. and boost your contrast if your doing a still image you can afford to put your anti Alias settings on best. include some ambient occlusion as well to soften the shadows.

I do like the wood texture and the bricks did you apply them to a plane or a cube and slice the front of.

Much better Than the hundreds of this model rendered on the internet with plain backgrounds shows a bit more creativity so good job on that.

Is this the free model or the premium 1 as the premium 1 comes with a lot more polygons and the free 1 is locked.

what other plugins do you rock with cinema 4d I am experimenting and looking for new things to do. All though I have not got the patience to download the tutorial file for any of these models and actually model them myself from blue prints I do like learning new stuff and getting these models just for inspiration etc.

SHARK X

i've tried to render it as a png pic but i couldnt because i got a 4gb ram laptop it cant even render it as jpg because there is a lot of segments in that car, therefore i took a snapshot of the pic thats why its not a HQ pic and by the way yes i have the premium version of c4d r13.

thanks for your advice.

Hoogle

Guru
dude you are lucky you can even render a preview with V ray if you are on a low spec machine. The cost of Vray alone could have bought you a nice custom built machine adequate for the job. Seriously though I suggest turning of Vray and make your own light Planes 2 or 3 large 1s with a material with just luminace switched and a sky using cinema 4d Rendering and include Global illuminations and Ambient occlusion and you should be able to render a nice pic. Its Tragic seeing Vray via a screen cap lol If you send me your project file I can render it out at max settings for you if you like and then give you Tiff or PSD. I assume you have vray materials and lights already put in.