What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auto page number

Hardik

Hello Everyone,
Here This is my first post,

My problem :
I have 100's of jpeg images and i want to add number in each page. Is there any shortcut or program to place on each page ?

If anyone knows, please give the solution.

I have given sample page also.

Thank you.

પોથી2  હરિદીગવીજય ટીકા  2.jpg

thebestcpu

Guru
HI @Hardik

Are the images all the same size?
If yes, your problem could be solved using Photoshop Variables and an excel spreadsheet.

Check out this link for details: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/creating-data-driven-graphics.html

If they are not all the same size, then please be more specific about the parameters about the 100s of JPEG images e.g. sizes aspect ratio, are they all in the same folder etc. That will help forum members better provide recommendations for you
Just my quick thoughts
John Wheeler

Hardik

Thanks for Reply.
Using Photoshop variables and Excel spreadsheet,
Is it possible that it will take one by one page from folder (pages are of same sizes) and simultaneously it read the number from Excel sheet and paste it into that page.

Here all the images are of same sizes and they are all in one folder.

thebestcpu

Guru
Then that should work great @Hardik
Here is a video that goes though an example for incrementing numbers for a Text Layer.
You would also need to have a layer where you replace pixels from the various file names.
That data set is created in excel.
Check the video out and my prior link and see if that answers your questions
John Wheeler