What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Automatic Saving?

OwenJones98

Hey Gurus,

I'm after some much needed help - an employee of our business left us in the dark with a photoshop script he used to automatically save images from layers within a psd. so backstory is we use photoshop to create thumbnails for the products we sell we have PSD with every Frame colour in and Every blind, the guy that left somehow opened that changed the colour of the blind and then saved that with every frame colour all at once, I hope this makes sense.
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png

Thanks for the reply, but i cant seem to get that script to save it how I want that just saves every layer on the document. What i'm actually looking for is a script that saves every possible variable? if that makes sense so there is 5 frame colours and like 10 backgrounds, and 2 blinds. the guy who did it before managed to run the script and it saved every possible outcome.

Back