What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old news been there done that lol.
Yeah i had you down as a traffic cop:rofl:

A traffic cop! You talkin' to me mon?

Heck, the City Council thing was only for 4 years. You get to guess what my real two careers have been, lol. Or not. But I ain't talking.

(I mean talk about raw material for AW . . . )

I could supply some ammunition. Or . . . just take an avatar of the person you want to lampoon and use that. You could go back through the wars and find some faces to abuse! Uh, take it easy, XD, don't start with mine!

:rofl:

A traffic cop! You talkin' to me mon?

Heck, the City Council thing was only for 4 years. You get to guess what my real two careers have been, lol. Or not. But I ain't talking.

(I mean talk about raw material for AW . . . )

WYTAW.

two jobs you have had are...
1. traffic warden.
2. spit roaster.

:mrgreen:

And Chris, now you're making something for us to see. Those are the RULES; right Paul? hee hee hee

I suggest You get Paul . . . or iDad!

Hey dv8! I never figured you for eating that Australian delicacy, eucalyptus leaves. But considering what you eat at home (balut . . . ), guess it's not surprising you accepted Paul's dinner invitation!

KOALAS.jpg aren't they cute? :devilish:

You've been a choppin machine this year so far lol

New knives mate, just need the fish and i am a happy shopper.

And not a whipper snapper some old sea boot me thinks :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back