What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, I figured that out after posting...that's why I deleted the post.

I just wasn't fast enough to not look like a goober.

Even if you don't say it, it will be used against you. Paul and iDad (I do not have a school girl crush, lol) are mind readers in their own minds!

And RTC, it will not help you that you don't have an avatar at present . . . you have had one . . .

RTC_android.jpg :rofl: woo hooooooo, free for all

I didn't know this was so large. I thought I dnloaded a little bitty avatar icon; maybe not. I must be confuuused. Anyway, I just noticed your signature on the shoulder. Very clever.

Last edited:
First off I'm not a mind reader 2nd you read to much into everything. I take "everything"on here with a grain of salt, even i

And who is RTC?

Last edited:
Been a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time since she was a school girl anyway:rofl:

:rofl:

spanking time.......... i_B Spanked LOL

lol you deleted last image... but I think iB beat me to the glasses LOLgrandpaperilobackagain_LargeWide.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back