What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Avatar Wars VI : War is dirty, Lets FACE it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he (Paul)may be finding it hard to breeze due to that lost chop. :rofl:

Mikey will speak up soon enough, then ... Bada bing bada boom!:mrgreen:

Lol we do take some bruises don't we :rofl:.... We'll never run for office now! :rofl:

A Gollum_fx....... completed:rofl:
dv8_fxG.png
:mrgreen:

:rofl:Put a paper bag on that head and :hitit::mrgreen:

You can thank phat for the idea!:mrgreen:
PHATIDEA.png

That is disturbing.....
I'm that guy/girl:rofl:... I find it rather hilarious. What is disturbing is that fact that your avatar is nonexistent in a thread that is called Avatar Wars........ get with the program dude!:mrgreen:

Let's see what you can do in this war with my picture. :devilish:

I increase the stake. You have a week to modify my picture. After that I will choose one winner image and the author will be featured on my website.

Be aware I'm a fearless warrior. :flamethro:

io.jpg

IS IT TRUE?..... DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME?

Welcome to the wars, SomethingDesign.

Be warned ... this is the tavern of the bored, over-worked and medically incurable insane.

But the goal is to have clean fun..... and a whole lot of laughs. Browse through all the 6 volumes of mayhem for a good laugh.... and whatever ammo you can find on the participants here. actually there's mainly only 3 of us... :rofl:

LIZAAAAAAD...... wine and thinking cap......

There are no winners in war, only survivors:mrgreen: welcome to the slaughterhouse:devilish: prepare to be manipulannihilated (newword)

Gee a real live blog.......we'll be famous:rofl:

I WOULD LIKE TO DO THE HONORS OF YOUR INITIATION INTO Avatar Wars VI : War is dirty, Lets FACE it!
dv8_fx or Paul will have the .gif ceremonial posting most likely :mrgreen:

BLOGNAHNAH.png

BTW if dv8_fx tells it won't hurt, DON'T BELIEVE HIM......
itwonthurt.png

he has peculiar ways:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back