What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creative Avengers request

JamieCHamlin

This is my grand-babies birthday. Can someone please photoshop them into an avengers scene or have them fighting bad guys? His bedroom is Avengers and

IMG_1642.JPG

Maybe I'm wrong, but you are speaking in the plural, is there another grandson inside the big ironman? If it so... that's a cool costume XD

In case I'm right, I made a try so you can have the two of them on the scene.

Screen-Shot-2013-03-05-at-12.16.28-PMf.jpg

Cheers!

The older Iron Man is a guy we hired for his birthday but this is super cool. My grandson is 6 and will be so excited to see these. Thank you!

Oh, ok XD, how you said "them" in the first post I got confused, my English is not very good :joy:.

I can remove the guy if you want.

I increased the original 72 PPI resolution to 300 PPI, which increases the dimensions and depth of the pic and also saved the file in printer friendly PDF format. Please try the attached pic with the printer and let us know how it went.

I increased the original 72 PPI resolution to 300 PPI, which increases the dimensions and depth of the pic and also saved the file in printer friendly PDF format. Please try the attached pic with the printer and let us know how it went.
I just forwarded it on. I will let you know. Thank you for your help. You went above and beyond and I appreciate your time.

Most people around in this forum are helpful and a lot more talented. Thanks for the kind words Jamie. Lets make the little guy happy.

Back