What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Awkward foot

Removed the bare foot and also adjusted the dress so it flows more naturally.
Cropped out the black bars top and bottom.
Hope it works for you.
- Jeff
black dress edited.jpg

Removed the bare foot and also adjusted the dress so it flows more naturally.
Cropped out the black bars top and bottom.
Hope it works for you.
- Jeff
View attachment 107361
Waauuwwww thank you sooooooooo much!!!!
I realy love what you did there!!
And thanks for making de dress more beautifull.

I have a question: i want to put this picture as a whatsapp profile photo..but when i do this, the picture is not sharp anymore and i gets unclear..
Do you know what i can do about this? I realy wanne use it as a whatsapp pic.

Don't know much about the app. The original image is a bit out of focus and from what I read, whatsapp is notorious for compressing images and reducing quality. So it's a bit of a double whammy.

I went back in and did a few corrections to the image above - closed the gap at the bottom of the dress, sharpened facial features a bit, did some small color changes.
This is the larger size (whatsapp size is under that):

black dress edited 2.jpg

Reading up, the whatsapp profile pic is 500 X 500 pixels. Here's a reduced size version for you to try and upload to check quality:

black dress edited 2 profile.jpg

Let me know how it works for you.

- Jeff

Thank you so much!!! Thanks for closing the gap and for making the picture so natural but Beautyfull. Love it!!

Thank you so much for your help!

Don't know much about the app. The original image is a bit out of focus and from what I read, whatsapp is notorious for compressing images and reducing quality. So it's a bit of a double whammy.

I went back in and did a few corrections to the image above - closed the gap at the bottom of the dress, sharpened facial features a bit, did some small color changes.
This is the larger size (whatsapp size is under that):

Reading up, the whatsapp profile pic is 500 X 500 pixels. Here's a reduced size version for you to try and upload to check quality:

Let me know how it works for you.

- Jeff

Could you please also remove the akward foot on this picture?
I love your work.

2B56D293-AEB1-4F81-9332-921D4D59EDA3.png

Thank you for your kind words. Have some good teachers here and some excellent artists to live up to! :)

I actually removed both of the feet since leaving just one would look odd. Brought the dress down and changed some of the lines.
Was unsure about the design of the dress so took a few liberties.
A bit of sharpening and slight color change.

Two images follow - the larger one for your files and the smaller for a possible profile pic:

black dress version 2 edited.jpg

Here's the smaller version for the profile pic:

black dress version 2 edited profile.jpg

Let me know if this works for you!
- Jeff

Back