What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B4 and After: Boring Building to Graffiti artwork

Conflictable

This was just an idea I had, so I made what I thought was pretty good, let me know what ya think iight?

The first was the before picture, the second was the graffiti I used, and the last is the 1st and 2nd images put together, Enjoy!

brick_building_3141208.jpgreact_boston_graffiti_3.jpgBrickGraffiti.jpg
pencil.png

BrickGraffitiColor.jpg
Thats kinda a quick change up, i thought it pop out more with the surrounds grayscaled, anyway thanks for the feedback:)

Right on, i do think it looked better without the color, but changing the color scheme, would do wonders, the graffiti looks red.. White stroke, blue and purple text! Don't mind me, i always nit pick LOL!!

Might be cool to have a little contest, using Graffiti...

Ok bruh, i got you.......white stroke, blue n purple text. and a contest would be really cool, because graffiti is such independent artwork, ya really have to think outside the box to create it, its amazing to see some of the graffiti artwork

Ok I took bout an hour, and I came up with this, I'm not really happy with it thou, i"m just tired of messing with it
BrickGraffiti1.jpg

Hi i think the first one graffiti is better just change the color to something that works fine with the building ;) I like the graffiti too

Back