What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Baby’s first family Christmas photo

ErikasWish

Tried our best to get all three dogs and the new baby in the photo at once. We have one we like with all dogs and my husband and I, but the baby isn’t 9D4548F3-5EC0-471C-933D-D7092AA1EF2E.jpeglooking. Hoping someone can help. A couple requests….
-can you replace baby’s head in photo with the head of her smiling in the photo below?
- is there anyway to take out my husbands left hand grabbing for the dogs collar? Or maybe merge the photo and use his body and arms and the baby’s body (so you can see her shirt) from the photo below?

177EFFCE-8AC6-42ED-9E49-53E5ADE7F431.jpeg

631D8F19-2C2E-4784-ACE4-8BAEC8317D33.jpeg

ErikasWish

Wow this is incredible! Thanks so much.
I was trying to capture her shirt from the second hotel with my marker in it that says “First Christmas”… is that too much editing? No worries either way, it looks sooooooo much better!

Argos

Guru
Wow this is incredible! Thanks so much.
I was trying to capture her shirt from the second hotel with my marker in it that says “First Christmas”… is that too much editing? No worries either way, it looks sooooooo much better!

I tried to add the letters, but if you want also a change on the baby's body and your husband's hand like Polarwoc did (what I thought was a good idea) it will require a similar quality to the other image..

1ff.jpg

JeffK

Guru
Good work above by both @Argos and @polarwoc - full credit to them for the work done.
I spent a bit of time with this but just couldn't get the skin tones to match. Did the best I could and good practice.

baby first christmas edited.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
but just couldn't get the skin tones to match.
Yes............this is the problem with all of the edits. The new face color, lighting and texture does not match the original photo. I can't do any better though.

Argos

Guru
Agree with Jeff, this one its a lot better than the other one.

Can you also post the original of this one?

177EFFCE-8AC6-42ED-9E49-53E5ADE7F431 (1).jpeg

Argos

Guru
Yes, unfortunately, this one doesn't have the same quality.

I made a try using the other one without changing the body and made another trying to make it more Christmas-ish I was going to add the snow and the corny Christmas frame to it, but i thought maybe was too much so I stop :joy:

2f.jpg
3f.jpg