What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Background change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dilano

This lady simply wants the background color of this picture changed. I think some kind of neutral color will work best. Anyway, I’m curious who here can make it look best and compliment the picture best. All attempts welcome! Thank you!

Attachments

• A373F785-C0D9-4B4C-8C1B-26F4F6E25885.jpeg
    A373F785-C0D9-4B4C-8C1B-26F4F6E25885.jpeg
    504.4 KB · Views: 4

Argos

Guru
I'm not sure i understand 100%, you want the same background but with diferent colors? Like the wall wait instead of yellow?

Dilano

I need the entire background a nice neutral color. The best option might be to insert a different image.

Dilano

Whatever you think would look best. I’m open to options. Get creative if you have to. But it’s going on a business card and needs to look professional.

Argos

Guru
Something like this?

Two examples one with a white wall another with a stair ^^.

2.jpg

1.jpg

If you have something diferent in mind, tell us and we can give it a try.

Cheers!

Dilano

These look great! I wanted people to get creative and present me with some different options to consider. And you did just that. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.