What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banner and Userbars

qweoiuqweoiu

can someone make me a banner and a userbars for a forum group i created. i am willing to pay around 10-20$ for one through paypal. :)

its a pokemon club and our mascot would be a pokemon called Jirachi
jirachi.gif

The club name is PokeCafe, background color can be yellow or maybe Jirachi flying with a sky background is also nice
also a few space on the upper left or maybe lower left part of the banner where we can edit in our personal infos like our game IDs etc. so Ill also be asking for a PDF file where we can edit this :)

ive been looking around searching for samples and have stumbled with this two which looks awesome

topg_jirachi_banner_by_sonkurra-d4wfqo9.png
jirachi-banner-2.png

also here is a sample of a userbar i liked
nns6r7.gif

NOTE: Im new here and just made this account for the sole purpose of doing this request. so if I broken some rules by uploading this pics then give me a heads up so i can take it down. THANKS

oh ok then. sorry didnt read the instructions first. ok I am willing to pay 30-50$. Im guessing that that's just for the banner. but if someone can throw in the userbars then i would be really grateful.

wanted to edit my first post but it seems that Im not allowed to do that.

Back