What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Baseball Training Camp Poster

jspoon10

Hi guys, Im looking to create a Baseball Training Camp poster and Im hoping you guys could help me out.

Here is the image I need altered. Ill be specific with exactly what Im looking for to make it easier.

06481054-8CFF-4F5B-B46F-762A72DF5212.jpeg

Top left- Change the twitter handle to ours... @CBRamblers

Remove the guy in the photo and insert my player:

C0785F98-C8E8-40D8-8063-DF32D467D7A0.jpeg

Under my player, remove the UH logo and put my team logo there instead:

8EF81AB3-A52E-4DF9-80FE-0254BE486DA0.jpeg

On the right side of the poster we are gonna change most of it but some stuff will stay.

Top right - Have it say “Cape Breton Ramblers Senior District Baseball Identification Camp”

Under that have the following...

Ages: 15-16 (Can’t turn 17 prior to Sept. 1, 2019)

Time: 10AM - 11AM

Dates:

2018:

Nov. - 4, 11, 18, 25
Dec. - 2, 9

2019:

Jan. - 6, 13, 20, 27
Feb. - 3, 10, 17, 24
Mar. - 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
Apr. - 7, 14, 21, 28
May. - 5, 12

(Have the dates be side by side so as to not take up too much space)

Under that please put “Cost: $150 per player”

Under that write the following:

“The Cape Breton Ramblers will host the 2019 Canadian Senior Little League National Championship, which will see representatives from British Columbia, The Prairies, Alberta, Ontario, Quebec, and Atlantic Canada compete for a chance to represent Canada at the Senior Little League World Series in Easley, South Carolina.”

Then change Houston Baseball Summer Camps to “Ramblers Baseball Identification camp”

and finally, under the the line at the bottom have it say “Signups and E-transfers accepted at capebretonramblers@outlook.com

I know this is a detailed request but if someone could knock this out of the park for me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks as always!!!!

Last edited:
Hey man,
Here is what I have so far. Let me know what you'd like changed and I'll see what I can do. (This still needs some cleaning up so don't worry about the roughness)

Ed

Ramblers.jpg

Oh King, can you add the date of the national championship to that paragraph July 12th - 20th?

I changed up the format of the dates and added the Championship dates. Let me know if you like it better the way it was.

Ramblers.jpg

Back