What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

batch- play action

Status
Not open for further replies.

revnart

Power User
Every time shape is different? If so maybe try:
1. filling empty layer (it should be on top of layers stack) with black color
2. loading selection of your shape
3. fill your selection with white color, so you have white and black on one layer,
4. use levels Cmd/Ctrl + L and increase contrast - hope that works :p

If everything will be fine you can then just load luminosity selection using Cmd+Alt+2 to have smooth selection of your shape.

Hope I explained correctly :p

EDIT: to my previous post
3. Adding another folder shouldn't be a big problem ;)

Last edited:

ciaociao

sorry, I didn't want to show on public :) if you cAN hide later.
anyway...
drawings are in folder A.
texts in folder B
frames in folder C

final image in D

I don't always have to add frame on the image, that's why I would like to have two scripts... one for two folders and one for three folders (the third one is for the frames)
I changed the dimensions... when the files is bigger gives some problem with Cartesian coordinates and that's why I need to place perfectly the image.

the way the final images are saved in jpeg, png and psd folder is perfect as you did.

thank you :)

ciaociao

3. fill your selection with white color, so you have white and black on one layer,

If everything will be fine you can then just load luminosity selection using Cmd+Alt+2 to have smooth selection of your shape.

yes, every time shape is different.
doesn't work... never mind mate. for this problem I try to post in another section. thank again :)

ciaociao

hi mate,

I tried again to follow the process you showed to me and it somehow works but for each image I need to change the values of levels... Cause I have many different images... I need to put them all in automated process... I would need a different process valid for any image. example: using bucket to fill entirely the selection eliminating the blurred edge and get the shape with uniform colour. I use CS6 version of photoshop... bucket doesn't work.(maybe I did wrong some option in bucket function.

revnart

Power User
you can PM me your files, or mail me with those files :) create new topic if you want, I think its not a problem :) I will focus on script :)

revnart

Power User
Here is new script with UI which allows you to choose between 1 or 2 additional folders, set scale, opacity and blend mode. It's work in progress so it has bugs but it's working ;) will add more functions with time, so maybe someone else will find it helpful too ;)

Zrzut ekranu 2018-10-17 o 14.24.11.png

here is link to file: https://adobe.ly/2OYGiq7

ciaociao

you can PM me your files, or mail me with those files :) create new topic if you want, I think its not a problem :) I will focus on script :)
Here is new script with UI which allows you to choose between 1 or 2 additional folders, set scale, opacity and blend mode. It's work in progress so it has bugs but it's working ;) will add more functions with time, so maybe someone else will find it helpful too ;)

View attachment 92556

here is link to file: https://adobe.ly/2OYGiq7

Mate, I have no words, this is fantastic :) with this program you saved me a huge amount of time. I tested it and it works exactly the way I wished and even more. when you will update the program with new features, please, let me know
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :)

revnart

Power User
UPDATE :) I posted this in different topic but don't know if you read whole forum, so I'm posting it here. It's Work in progress, so still bugs are existing, and placing by pixels its not ready yet, but rest should work without problems :)

link: https://adobe.ly/2PDixUK

Zrzut ekranu 2018-11-05 o 08.31.16.png

ciaociao

UPDATE :) I posted this in different topic but don't know if you read whole forum, so I'm posting it here. It's Work in progress, so still bugs are existing, and placing by pixels its not ready yet, but rest should work without problems :)

link: https://adobe.ly/2PDixUK

View attachment 93098

Hi mate...
when I open the folder magic 2.5 I can't see "x" and "do magic" buttons. I tried to move the folder magic window but I can't move it.
I have 15 inch screen
just to let you know when you fix bugs :)
looking forward to trying it :)

ciaociao

here is version with tabbed UI, hope that helps.
link: https://adobe.ly/2RDNjKu

Now I can move the window and close it properly, thank you :)
I tested it... but unfortunately there are some issues
the script saves all the files with the same name, so in the end I have just one file on each folder
the files picked on folder A (which names I use as reference for the final files' names in each folder Jpeg/png/psd) appears on photoshop as "background" locked
I suppose that the file's name from folder A should appear as it is in order to save the files in the right sequence
the very FIRST script you did was good on that (ignoring the files' name in folder B and C)

another issue comes with PNG files.
your script at the moment works good when all the files are Jpeg but I need PNG in order to see the all layers

on the other topic (speaking about coordinates) I showed some pics, if you can have a look :)
it's a bit tricky :)

I upload 4 pics
1) this is the one I created manually (this is the result I want to get after using the script)
2) this is what I get using folder magic 2.6 (text and black bar are centered) (wrong)
3) in order to place the text and bar on the right place the reference point for coordinates should be taken on PNG file considering the all background; not only the bar/shape/text or whatever image is on.
4) should be selected all the image and...
place:
file "a" top corner left on file "b" top corner left (on the exact corresponding pixel/point)
file "a" top corner right on file "b" top corner right
file "a" bottom corner left on file "b" bottom corner left
file "a" bottom corner right on file "b" bottom corner right
same for file "c"

file "a" from" A" can be Jpeg or PNG
file b from "B" is PNG
file c from "C" is PNG

sorry mate... if I repeated something is because I was afraid that something was not fully explained by my side.
I really appreciate the effort you put in :)

Good file.jpg

no good.jpg

reference point for X and Y.jpg

all selected.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.