What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beach Dreams

ibclare

Queen Bee
Just finished this. I didn't have my camera when I walked the beach tis morning with my dog, but I got the idea. I'm going back in the next few days to get photos of this great driftwood and a lot of other textures and patterns in the sand. I also made a more closely cropped version.

Attachments

• Beach_Dreams.jpg
    Beach_Dreams.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Beach_Dreams_3.jpg
    Beach_Dreams_3.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Nice and intresting.

P.S. Looks like one person (quess who) taked most comunity to fairy tales land :)

LOL SeniorS, I'm trying to guess who, but I'm just waking up, not thinking. Here in fairyland, time and reality are virtually meaningless ya know.

Well, I believe one ought to dispassionately critique their own work. I should have abandoned some parts of this altogether, either till not so tired or less involved. I can get tunnel vision if I work too long. Really ought to have multiple projects going. I'm happy enough with the creature-person, but looking at the composition, the right side is too cluttered and muddled, the transformation on the dark brown sand and rock doesn't enhance it, and the driftwood is floating. Well! Once I get the pictures off my phone or get some with my camera, I'm going to start over, keep the creature, and take my own advice: let go of old ideas that aren't working. Hard to do when you're tired and invested.

Back