What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beach Pueblo

I like it however fat babies creep me out . It is a good idea and well executed.

I like it however fat babies creep me out . It is a good idea and well executed.

Me too actually, so I guess it's time to find different subjects. I had trouble finding the right kind of child image. I need to get my friends to do "stock" photos for me so I can have high res pix of what I actually want. Thank you for the kind words. It was fun to do, but parts were a bit tedious and, as I told you in my PM, I justgot up and left my computer and went for a walk after I didn't save an hour's worth of work and PS just quit on me. Damn. Happens when those files get so big. Maybe I need to apportion more RAM, IDK.

OOOOOOOH! Great! This is the kind of thing I have been thinking about trying, both this and they way you did the thing with the window, I think these are fascinating, and to me they seem so impossibly hard to do. I think that I am so fascinated and impressed by things with perspective and depth because I have never been able to get things like that right ever. I can see it perfectly, but I can´t do it myself. I think it´s maybe because I have some kind of dyscalculia or whatever it´s called, I can´t read maps and things like that either, I am completely blind to them. Being able to do things like this is a gift I think :)

Back