What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Beachvolley spike effect

Ciwi

Hey!
I have a few pictures taken after eachother.
But it almost looks like:

First picture, blackshirt sets a good pass for greywoman.

Second picture, she jumps in order to Smash/Strike the ball to the opponents area.

"Third image is taken 5 seconds after when greywomans attack, which was a bit weak, was recieved by the enemy and they put it up high."
Third picture, they are getting into position to recieve the enemy teams attack, but blackshirt fell a little.

Combining these 3 pictures together it almost looks like there is a missing picture.
The missing picture would be:

Between second and third.

Could anyone create a photo where the ball is at greywomans hand, and shes hitting it so hard it creates a shockwave causing blackshrit to fly off to the left?

Also a trail of the ball flying very fast on the fourth picture would be great.

Also to combine these pictures into one would be awesome!
Thank you!!

IMG_20210109_185059.jpg

IMG_20210109_185116.jpg

IMG_20210109_185131.jpg

Ciwi

Maybe even photoshop the ball a bit more distant in the third picture to emphasize the force of greywomans attack

polarwoc

Guru
Could anyone create a photo where the ball is at greywomans hand, and shes hitting it so hard
I think I have been able to get until there in this image:
1754-After-IMG_20210109_185116.jpg
Some people in the background were removed, picture was brightened. I am open to make any further changes you require.

it creates a shockwave causing blackshrit to fly off to the left?
Also a trail of the ball flying very fast on the fourth picture would be great.
Maybe someone can attempt these.

Last edited: