What's new

Beatles

Yes Sam... great music! I'm just couple of years younger than Mc.Cartney or Jagger and Richards from the Stones.
I grew up with their music.
And of course it's sad how the forum changed a lot. As you said, nobody shows their work here anymore. For me it's a nice diversion to help people here sometimes with 2D jobs.
Regards Chris

JeffK

Guru
@IamSam and @chrisdesign - age happens. I was old enough to watch and remember the Beatles first appearance on US television on the Ed Sullivan show. They went on from what I consider a pop band to one of the most creative musical groups that had ever come together. But that's not my point or maybe my point exactly. I don't know what was here. I joined not that long ago and thought that the point of the forum was to help others with their edits and learn a bit from others work. I didn't see it as a place to display your own work but that's something it can return to with the effort. I'm self- taught and still self-learning and have moved on privately (and on Instagram) to composites. But if there's a platform here for me to share the work and get some honest critique, point me in that direction. As an older budding artist - they do exist and their music keeps changing - I'd love to share with others. Seeing work is a stimulant. Which is one of the few drugs my body can take lately... :)
- Jeff

@JeffK
Thanks Jeff.
You can always place your own creation here. (Show your work).
And if you're interested what people showed here about 7 years back, you'll be surprised.