What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beatles

Yes Sam... great music! I'm just couple of years younger than Mc.Cartney or Jagger and Richards from the Stones.
I grew up with their music.
And of course it's sad how the forum changed a lot. As you said, nobody shows their work here anymore. For me it's a nice diversion to help people here sometimes with 2D jobs.
Regards Chris

JeffK

Guru
@IamSam and @chrisdesign - age happens. I was old enough to watch and remember the Beatles first appearance on US television on the Ed Sullivan show. They went on from what I consider a pop band to one of the most creative musical groups that had ever come together. But that's not my point or maybe my point exactly. I don't know what was here. I joined not that long ago and thought that the point of the forum was to help others with their edits and learn a bit from others work. I didn't see it as a place to display your own work but that's something it can return to with the effort. I'm self- taught and still self-learning and have moved on privately (and on Instagram) to composites. But if there's a platform here for me to share the work and get some honest critique, point me in that direction. As an older budding artist - they do exist and their music keeps changing - I'd love to share with others. Seeing work is a stimulant. Which is one of the few drugs my body can take lately... :)
- Jeff

@JeffK
Thanks Jeff.
You can always place your own creation here. (Show your work).
And if you're interested what people showed here about 7 years back, you'll be surprised.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Mogsy, I really love your handling of the image, from the inclusion of the figures to the modifications you made to the scene into sepia. Ah, nostalgia!