What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Beautiful Bride, super ugly hall

Roberts1010

Can anyone remove the background and put her on a black background or maybe a weddish one? Of all the pictures I took, this one came out the best, but it happened to be in the ugliest spot as well. Thanks if you fabulous guys/gals can do anything.

1509241973216.png

Attachments

• 1509241938363.png
    1509241938363.png
    636.3 KB · Views: 3
Definitely a little better....which one of edited pictures do you want this one inserted into ?:eek: that will determines who does it for you,.....your choice

Pressure! Although I like all, I think i like the last one. They are all super good but I think I like the one a little less elaborate. Again, they are ALL wonderful!!!! You guys do a great job.

After I've buttered you up with telling you how amazing you are...is there anyway you could put her on this background? Or a similar outdoor one?
1509290553148.png

No problem, but be aware the three backgrounds are not of good quality but we'll see how it turns out...be back shortly

Roberts, I'm going to be completely frank and honest with you and hope you don't take offfence. But please don't use these last three nor let the bride see them, the trash is where they belong.
The problem is all three are totally unacceptable as a new back ground as they do not match nor enhamce the bride on her special day and do look Photoshopped ....so I didn't try to carry them any further enhancing

The break down is this...the original you sent is 2448 x 3264 pixels @ 72 resloution of the bride
The three backgrounds you picked out where ..
300 pixels X 392
1200 px X 1024
700 X 469
So you can see the pixels are't nowhere close to the orginal in pixels or high defintion resolution which makes them bad and ......Honestly, you cant make a silk purse out of a pigs ear LOL

I have nothing to do and have the time, if you want a background thats floral I will have a look around and see what I can come up with thats better.

Ok close your eyes, here they are

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

No offense taken at all. I was pushing the boundaries of my requests anyhow. She had a beautiful day and you created a beautiful back drop above. I don't think your creations belong in the trash, but I won't share, per your request. She missed out on the floral stuff outside because of rain and I was just going to give her a recreation. Thank you for all you've done.!

We can work with that..what were some of her flowers and colors at the wedding, then I can find that special outdoor garden to make her smile

Back