What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been on here a while, but never introduced my self - how rude?

JnthnMtthws

Hey all. So I'm a graphic design student, just started my second year but did Graphic Products for 2 years at High School, my head is going to grow when I say I got an A*, Did General Art studies too but I missed out on a * ;) But yea, I live, breathe, eat, sweat, cry, and love design. Been running on CS4 for a quite a while now so not complete amateur but there is a lot of room for new stuff to be learnt! Been trying to get my feet off the ground with freelance but the competition is fierce as you all know, my problem is I'm too modest when it comes to my work, I prefer criticism rather than compliments - so get your nasty knickers on and share your opinion!

BTW I'm a British, North-west 17 year old. Not your typical 'youngen' I work at Tesco to keep my bank balance topped up but long to work for an agency. Anyway, I'll stop babbling and let you Guru's get Guruing

Adios! ;D

'bout time jonathon! but . . .

"neither do I condemn thee; go, and sin no more!"

Just keeping designing. Oh, to be 17 again . . . welcome to PSG.

Back