What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennie from TX

Bennie

Hi all.
I've been doing full time photography for about a decade. I tend to go for the overworked look, and I love all things photoshop.

I teach seminars on Photoshop from time to time, but there is always so much more to learn, and I'm looking forward to talking to some Gurus that can help me up my game.

Thanks DV. I was trying to jump in there already, but apparently I can't share links yet until I get my body count up. ;-) I was trying to work on a restoration challenge. No spamming I promise!

Thanks so much Sam. There seems to be some pretty great photoshoppers here, so I'm pretty excited about it.

Hello everyone!

I'm new,i deal with photoshop few months and i like very much.I'm from Greece(creta)I'm 27 years old and i have studied aesthetics.I like that i can aswop views for photoshop with others!:cheesygrin:

Back