What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best freelancing platform?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pauloalex_98

Power User
Hey guys, I'm trying to get back into freelancing to earn some extra bucks and I was wondering what would be the best website to freelance on. Here is out of question as this website is pretty fun to get in touch with other freelancers and good people but I don't find it fulfilling or like I'm gonna earn a living freelancing here. I can do a few jobs here and there, I've done plenty here, but I'm looking for something more serious. If anyone knows of a good freelancing website post it here.

Blessings!

Here is out of question as this website is pretty fun to get in touch with other freelancers and good people but I don't find it fulfilling or like I'm gonna earn a living freelancing here.
Let's make this perfectly clear, this forum has never been nor will it ever be a freelancing forum. It is an instructional and discussion forum for Photoshop. Neither you or anyone else will ever make a living here. Our freelancing forum was created in order to offer some introductory experience in working with clients for those just starting out. It was never meant to be a platform for anyone to earn a living.

In keeping with the true nature of this forum, please post all suggestions requested by the OP here in this thread so that others may benefit.

If you guys want to improve the pay scale here, STOP ACCEPTING PENNIES WHEN YOU CAN GET DOLLARS!

Just because the OP states a price does not mean you have to accept it. Do the watermarked edit and post YOUR PRICE. Let the OP decide if they want to pay your price or stick with their original offer for substandard work. This process will eventually weed out those low skilled edits and some of you better guys can start getting better pay for your time and efforts. Some of you guys are doing exceptional work for just pennies....................STOP DOING THAT! The freelancers should set the market value of their own work! Not the OP!

If you guys want to improve the pay scale here, STOP ACCEPTING PENNIES WHEN YOU CAN GET DOLLARS!

Just because the OP states a price does not mean you have to accept it. Do the watermarked edit and post YOUR PRICE. Let the OP decide if they want to pay your price or stick with their original offer for substandard work. This process will eventually weed out those low skilled edits and some of you better guys can start getting better pay for your time and efforts. Some of you guys are doing exceptional work for just pennies....................STOP DOING THAT! The freelancers should set the market value of their own work! Not the OP!
Completely agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back