What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bioshock Poster

Wouldn't that question make more sense if it was directed at the artist?

Then maybe you should post the picture instead of a link to another site

Hummmmnnn........

That's funny, most people can. Here it is iDad.

63e97d573a04ff9f8814310389ac9968-d305wsf.png

Here's the artist....
Screen Shot 2013-05-14 at 4.01.00 PM.png

And you can contact them.....,
Screen Shot 2013-05-14 at 4.00.53 PM.png

Last edited:
Well sorry guys...

I can also host the image myself, but it was just easier to give a link.

I feel almost stupid for asking for help here.

Nobody is calling you stupid. but if you knew the source of the image why not ask the source. When it comes to deciphering what somebody did to an image or how it was made it would conjure up 1000 guesses. A simple pointing to the artist is not an insult.

iDad said:
A simple pointing to the artist is not an insult.

I agree. I don't think iDad was being anything but helpful with his initial response and your reaction was somewhat negative.

My responses were not to insult you or imply stupidity, but to offer a reminder that your statement.....

tomB said:
Love to, except no because I can't view it as an image on its own.

was not necessarily true. I may have interpreted you wrongly, for this I apologize.

I can understand you asking here, it would just make more sense to ask the author how he crafted that work. I honestly have no idea how to even go about beginning something like that. Multiple paint layers i'm sure :)

Back