What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Birthday photo collage

rosrossi

Dear all, can you please advise if the attached collage could be made with Photoshop?
All pictures should be same size.
Thank you so much in advanced.

IMG-dfa7572cfee73dd8cf449e76fabb1943-V.jpg

Yes, something similar can be made in Photoshop.

Allow me to also add, while you could place the letter cards into photos using Ps, if you want the people holding the letter cards, you would still need to have photos of the people holding the letter cards or at least the same size and shape blank white card. All the images can be sized, arranged, and textured in Ps.

I have to make this for a friend's birthday. I have a lot of photos with different sizes. How I can resize and import them into the main image?
Should I use a shape with the size I want the pictures and make clipping mask for each of them?

I have pictures of people holding letters. The problem is that the pictures are different sizes and res.
I know how to resize them individually but when I attempt to import them in the main pictures the are different size again.
Can't figure out how I can resize all pictures and past them at fixed size at the main pictures.
Thank you so much for your prompt answers :)

Open an appropriately sized document, then drag and drop all your images into it. Or, go to SCRIPT > LOAD FILES INTO STACK.

Once the images are in your document, use the Crop Tool and Free Transform to resize the images.

Should I use a shape with the size I want the pictures and make clipping mask for each of them?
Sorry I missed this..............yes you could use a clipped shape as a size template, but you will still need to use free transform to re-size the images.

Different sized images....
Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 9.03.30 AM.png

Sized using clipped shape template and free transform....
Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 9.19.05 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 9.22.39 AM.png

Dear fellows,
I am uploading the design and would like kindly to ask you for your opinion.
Thank you very much

small.jpg

The photos seem completely lost on the huge background.

And depending on how big the whole thing should be printed, it becomes quite difficult to read the whole thing smoothly. To prevent this, I would enlarge the frames, partly overlap them and crop the pictures accordingly (ceiling lamps, trophies, knees or full-body views do not belong in such pictures). You should have decided in advance to create the letters as thick as possible and with a lot of contrast to the background (or at least to use dark outlines for light colors).

preview.gif

Great idea :) You are completely right! The pictures are not perfect, the size gets really big and it is unreadable.
Photos are 6 cm width by 9 cm height. and the size of the hole collage gets 110 cm width by 70 cm height.
I will try now your idea.

Back