What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Black and White Restoration

anderssok09

This is my grandpa and my dad and my aunt. The only picture that exists of them together. Can I get the crinkles taken out of both of the pictures with any noise taken out as well to make it crisp? That is the first request. (Leave black and white)

I want to have a second request with both of these pictures. I was wondering if there is anyway to bring color to these pictures? I want to, in the future, create a canvas wall picture as a gift to my dad, but I really would like it to be in color. Thanks for any and all help!

mac 35 dad 4 deb 18mo is this derward001-p1cl7hlbkgn9c128j1k7jvm0uuc.png

thomas lake 4th of july001-p1cl7hlbkh127s1i9690qt4iqtl.png

I made a try on the second one. I can know what the hair and skin color were so let me know if you want any modifications.

thomas lake 4th of july001-p1cl7hlbkh127s1i9690qt4iqtlf.jpg

Cheers!

Can I see what my dad looks like with a white shirt? If it is too much troubke dont worry about it :) green looks good too

Back