What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Spot Testing...

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
i've got my camera back at last! it needed some tweaks to the PCB and the screen, the flash has been replaced. all is well. but my hayfever's made my eyesight bad, and i don't know if the blurry black spot is still on the images. so!

IMGP6563.jpg

this is NOT a skillful shot, I was aiming to get the blue area where the black spot was seen.

so, can you see a black spot? it should be towards the center of the image in the blue area of the sky (refer to older images if you need an idea of what i'm looking for.)

thanks if you can help. please do not critique this though as it is not a shot that reflects upon any skills.

hmm,the old spot was visible @100% when i didn't have hayfever issues, but thanks for raising that, probably lens dust, but if it doesn't shoo, then i'll do a pixel map on it didn't put my cap on :p

Back