What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black to Blondie

Yutosi

Power User
I thpought about posting this here, it mainly about switching a blck hair to blondie

-Selected the hair (qiuck mask), put it on a new layer.
- Created a "blondie" gradient bright yellow with some whites, edited the gradient..< saved the gradient..>
- Applied the gradient on the new layer
- The new layer blending mode set to Overlay
- Added Levels adjustment layer to brighten a little bit
- Added Color Balance adjustment layer for i saw some color in the gradient that i felt i had to adjust.
- Added Hue & Saturation adjustment layer, increased the saturation a little bit.

i hope its good enough.

Ammar

Cool Ammar, great result :perfect:

What do you think guys, let's make brown hair blond...or maybe try it the other way around and what about black hair, red hair...

I want to see some makeovers! :D

you did a brilliant job Ammar :perfect: to make it more realistic I would lighten her eyebrows too ;)
sfm

I hope it will work well with you all.
I think Gaussian offered some cool agenda, let's do it.

Thanks all.

Ammar

Ammar, you are still showing around your twin girlfriends? B7

His technique is so neat that some had trouble believing Ammar! :perfect:

Waaaaay cool Ammar! B7 :perfect: My hairdresser can't do a better job! :D

:rofl: It's a deal Ammar! I feel like being a "redhead" today! ;) :D

Welcome aboard Soul And Mind! Enjoy your stay! :)

Coiincidentally, inspired by Ammar's great success in this area, I just posted a tutorial on this very subject here http://www.photoshopgurus.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2025

Give it a go! But remember, all adjustments will vary depending on your "source image"! ;)

Cool Tioem! B7 Nobody, thus far, has had the 'guts' to tackle it! so I'd be mighty honoured if you did and just thrilled to see your results! [excited]

;) It does involve a lot of "hand touching"... so be patient!

I'll give you tutorial a try as well. Just one thing, when I clicked on the link about the extract filter I got a page not found error.

OMG! :shocked:

How CHEESEY is THAT!? A person using the name "pstutorials.com" but has only a page full of advertizing there?! WTH?!

What a waste... that kinda crap really sticks in my craw. }:\

Back