What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Blender - Jungle Pint

Pipsmom

Guru
Another good one Eggy....:thumbsup:
Ummmmmm It's empty..... You didn't leave me any beer in it :biglaff:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Of course I didn't left any beer in it! It's now where it belongs to be, in my belly.
Though I had to remove a splinter from my lip, but look at the bright side, now I have a toothpick...:biglaff:

Must be a prototype, because I haven't seen any of these on my many voyages through the african jungles.

Very good work Lambert, though a bit dangerous to drink from it. Just look on the brim, there is a deadly spike there.

Chsavage

Spiked puns aside, this is really cool. It's like something you might expect to find in an open world Jungle MMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Spiked puns aside, this is really cool. It's like something you might expect to find in an open world Jungle MMO.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It might look funny with the handle but I know for a fact that bamboo is used as a water container in some countries...:cheesygrin: