What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blending in with wrinkles

thelagger

Hello,

I have a photo with a fellow colleague in which my shirt is lacking the required company logo, and the only option I have now is to photoshop it in. We were seated so my shirt is a bit wrinkled - How can I efficiently paste the logo over and make it look convincing? I can render the logo, but pasting a solid copy of the logo over a wrinkled shirt isn't looking going too well.

thanks,

AbdulW87

Power User
you can share the picture if you like and some of the members can even give it a try and explain it as well how to do it.

thelagger

I appreciate all the tips :)

I tried the displacement method but apparently I don't think I have Illustrator.

Last edited:

AbdulW87

Power User
I appreciate all the tips :)

I tried the displacement method but apparently I don't think I have Illustrator.

i dont think you need illustrator for that, what you need to to do is open the picture and save it as a displacement map, then place the logo over the shirt and apply a displacement map on it.

thelagger

i dont think you need illustrator for that, what you need to to do is open the picture and save it as a displacement map, then place the logo over the shirt and apply a displacement map on it.

Which picture and how do you save it as a displacement map?