What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blending photographs with background

My first nervous post

OK, I'm kind-of nervous to do this because I have been doing PS for only a couple of weeks. But I got a car this week-end. I took a picture of it and this is what I did when I was messing around. I am a very open person and I don't take offense to suggestions. Especially if you have thoughts on how to pay the car off! LOL!

~kel

Fish

I love everyone's fish. They are so beautiful. I am glad you shared. Makes the wheels in my mind start turning.
And thank you about the crayon saying. It just really struck something inside me when I first read it.

~kel

Great Kelly, first you asked a question how to blend photographs with a background and now you did it :perfect:. Every step is an important step. In most cases it's important though that you don't apply the surrounding color to the main subject. I have another example on how to create a vignette in this video: http://www3.sympatico.ca/maiziev/movie4.avi

The file is 1.4 MB. Sorry if I seem to go a bit too fast in this video, but that was done to keep the size down. Make sure that you don't use values for gaussian blur that are too large.
This is just one way to create a vignette and if you want to know more, just go to google and type: tutorial photoshop vignette

wow nice car Kelly don't think it would fit our 6 kids in and 2 adults hey? he he he
I will post some coral and fish images in the free for use thread all from our tank! yep love those tangs too we have 2 the blue and the orange shoulder tangs
sfm

Thank you

Thanks Gaussian. The videos help alot. I am more a visual person when it comes to learning. I will keep practicing. And Sue, oh honey! You have six children? Wow! I have two children but I have a licensed daycare home where I take care of six children. Very rewarding but can be very exhausting, too. I will look for your other fish pictures. They are so beautiful. I don't have fish but I have two dogs, a cat, and a horse. We live out in the country. Sounds like we have some things in common...like children. LOL!

Back