What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Blue skies - looking for help please!

Lesmkl

Hello! This was taken on a very overcast day! Would someone be able to help me make this image look like a nicer day by making the sky a bit blue behind the woman if if possible decrease some of the mist around the mountains?

Thank you so so much! Really appreciate your help.
2184FEBA-D041-46B0-9116-089D7CDB34BA.jpeg

This is amazing! Thank you so much. Could you maybe tone down the sky just a touch I think it may look just the tiniest bit fake. Is there any way you could make the mountains in the back a bit more viable? Fine if not. Also the feet in the front got really contrasted! Thank you so so much for your help - you are so good!

No problem, maybe I went a bit overboard with the sky...
As far as the mountain range on the horizon, that's all I can sharpen without causing artifacts.2184FEBA-D041-46B0-9116-089D7CDB34BAB.jpg

No problem, maybe I went a bit overboard with the sky...
As far as the mountain range on the horizon, that's all I can sharpen without causing artifacts.View attachment 98916
This is great I actually think it’s skmewhere between the previous version and this version which makes the person look washed out and quite dark. The first version I think was actually the best one! The person’s feet just looked over saturated which made the photo look a little over edited. Thank you so much for your help!

Back