What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Blue skies

Lesmkl

Hello
Would it be possible to adapt the photo of the girl biking against the light to change the sky to have the blue sky and light of the other photo?
Thank you so much!! Really looking forward to seeing how you are able to adapt the image

F847099F-9EE8-476C-A14C-1E03E0EA4A10.jpeg

E084D793-34CB-4F8D-B078-A7B9B1AF4B19.jpeg

I'm not certain that I properly understand what you would like so I exchanged the skies and darkened the foreground a bit.

sky-change.jpg

This is what I’ve tried to do on my phone to get those warm colours so it’s less blue. I just doing it on my phone the image looks quite editted/not great quality.
B13B34EF-1B76-4E75-BEF8-DA78B3030B12.jpeg
This is perfect! Are you able to make it more light/orange/warm so it feels sunny? Is there anything that can be done to make it look more HQ? When I download it it looks very edited which I don’t want! Thank you so much again

Not really sure, of what exactly do you mean by edited, but I made a try just in case...About making it more HD it's not possible, and the things that make the picture sharper and less pixelated also make it look a lot more edited so I didn't do it in this case...

1f.jpg

Back